Give to the Max Day is November 13th, and we need you to help us grow. We’ve put together some very simple ways you can help us maximize this block of 24 hours!
On Give to the Max Day, we need you to:
- NEW this year! you can double your impact for Give to the Max Day on November 13th. Your contribution between now through Thursday, November 13 will be matched by our Board of Directors up to $1000
- Donate a minimum of $10, and help us increase our odds of winning an hourly $1000 Golden Ticket. Go here to donate on Give to the Max Day.
- Keep your fingers crossed we win a Golden Ticket.
- Follow Give to the Max Day on Facebook for incredible stories and updates to get you excited throughout the day.
- Post on Facebook for your friends that you’ve supported the Center for the Arts on “Give to the Max” day, and then provide this link for them to donate too
- If you can donate more, spread it out over a period of several hours. You’ll increase our odds of winning a $1000 Golden Ticket.
- Post frequent reminders on Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, Instagram throughout the Give to the Max Day.
- Let your friends and co-workers know when the first $million is raised, and other mind-blowing milestones.
- Follow GiveMN on Twitter for instant updates and interact (if you’re on Twitter) with #hashtag: #GTMD14
- Post an update on your Facebook timeline for friends to see, and be sure to comment on any posts by your friends and family mentioning GTMD.
- “Like” our Hutchinson Center for the Arts page on Facebook, and interact with us all day on November 13th and don’t forget to include the hashtag #GTMD14 so the rest of MN sees us on Facebook!
- Get creative! Tell us what you’re doing to help us spread the word.