Give to the Max Day is November 14, 2013. It’s referred to as the BIG Minnesota “give together” event that assists non-profits throughout Minnesota in raising funds in just one day! Together we’ve raised over $75 million dollars for charities, non-profits, and schools in Minnesota.
Top Reasons to Donate on Give to the Max Day
- Donations are 100% tax deductible and you’ll be provided a receipt. Should you lose it, it’s easier to track down and provide proof of donation later.
- All sizes of donations matter greatly, from $10 up!
- It’s very easy and fast to donate using Razoo, and we’re already set up and ready to go!
- You could win a Golden Ticket! Golden tickets of $1,000 are given out each hour. Donate once per hour and increase our odds of winning.
- Be a part of something that will be covered on television news networks, as well as social media; endorsed by your favorite Minnesota celebrities too.
- Feel the excitement build, as you watch updates all day/evening long on how much is donated to the Center for the Arts and if we’ve won any golden tickets!
- Money and word of mouth goes twice as far on this day. It is the day to let everyone know how much our Center means to you and your loved ones!
Please mark your calendar today and plan to give on November 14th!