Volunteering at Hutchinson Center for the Arts is a BLAST! With a wide range of opportunities, we have something for everyone
- Click HERE for information on the Board of Directors and easy application of introduction. If you would like to further information please contact any our current Board Members or our Executive Director, Lisa Bergh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artist Assistants help with the classroom prep/clean-up and support Arts Educators in the direct delivery of art classes/programs. A great opportunity for teens and college students with an interest in the arts, child development, or education.
Gallery Desk Help
- Sometimes both our staff are out of the office for workshops, meetings, or programs and are not able to man the desk. This position is on call and allows us to keep the Center open when staff is not available.
Special Event Support
- The Hutchinson Center for the Arts holds a wide variety of events for all ages of the arts community. If you have a knack for event, reception, or party planning, we have a plenty of opportunities available to get creative!
Marketing and Communications
- Do you have skills in creating brochures, flyers or social media postings? Develop and/or distribute promotional material to local businesses and offices for Hutchinson Center for the Arts special events.
- Our staff is always looking for some helping hands! If organizing, straightening, and details are your strong suit, we have something for you!
- We have 13 partner organizations that present great programming for the community. Let us help match your interest and skills to a group or special project.
Once a year, once a week, check us out and get involved today! Email interest and availability to email@example.com.