Currently seeking a self-motivated individual with a passion for the arts and an interest in helping grow the arts community in Hutchinson. The Hutchinson Center for the Arts is now hiring a full-time Executive Director. This position will coordinate shared resources and assist art groups and partner organizations for strong community support, heightened public awareness and participation. The Executive Director will be responsible for:
- Developing educational programming and coordinate events
- Scheduling exhibitions and leading installations
- Grant writing, implementation and final reporting
- Seeking new funding opportunities through grants and local, regional and national partnerships
- Developing, promoting and sustaining a resource development plan including earned income, membership, individual donor and corporate sponsorship programs, and special events
- Managing marketing strategies and materials
- Having a working knowledge of non-profit organizations, with experience preferred
A great candidate will be able to:
- Foster strong member and donor relationships
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the desire to work within our community
- Be the public face and liaison with gallery visitors, donors, partner organizations, funders, artists and the community in general
- Manage public appearances and speaking at the Art Center and within the local community
The Executive Director position is a full-time position with occasional evening and weekend hours for exhibition openings and special events.
Salary 35-$40,000 per year DOE. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
DEADLINE June 28th, 2021
Please email resume and cover letter to: HCA Board President at [email protected]
HCA is looking for dynamic teachers who will inspire, engage, and guide children, adults and seniors through the process of artistic expression.
Our Education program offers:
year round classes and workshops for children ages 4 -18.
quarterly classes for adults
quarterly and on call activities for seniors via our Creative Palette Program
Arts Educators are part-time, limited contract positions paid $10 – $20 an hour per course depending on experience and course.
Do you have ideas for new classes and workshops? Let us know, we welcome your creative proposals!
To be considered for our Educator Pool, email your resume and brief letter of interest to [email protected].