The curtain is about to rise on the new Hutchinson Center for the Arts. The HCA is a collaboration of arts organizations in and around Hutchinson. We are inviting you to become a member of an elite group of supporters called the HCA Founders Club by pledging $2500 a year for the next two years. Your support will help the HCA become an economic driving force in Hutchinson and the surrounding communities.
The HCA is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization and your contribution is tax-deductible. Donations like yours help to fulfill our mission of serving the community by enhancing lives through arts education, therapies, performance, community partnerships and advocacy. Your donation will be acknowledged on the HCA website, in our annual program and at our annual benefit, Night of the Arts.
Please consider becoming one of the first supporters of the Hutchinson Center for the Arts.
$5,000+ donors will receive:
- Listing in the Annual Program for either you or your company,
- Quarterly newsletter,
- An invitation to the HCA annual holiday reception at the gallery,
- Member pricing on educational programs for immediate family,
- 4 tickets to RiverSong,
- A table for 8 at the annual Night of the Arts benefit,
- Name or Company Logo on table sign at Night of the Arts,
- A full page ad in the program for Night of the Arts benefit,
- Name or company logo on HCA website,
- Name or company logo on all posters for Night of the Arts