Call for Exhibition Proposals for our 2019 Visual Arts Exhibition Season
Seeking submissions for Solo, Duo, or Group Shows. Open to Minnesota artists from all career stages 18 and older.
All proposals should include the following information:
– Artist statement/bio (1 page maximum)
– Representative images (8-10 images) For good image quality and a fast upload, your image file should be sized at no larger than 2500 X 4200 or 300 dpi.
– Checklist to accompany images (title, date, medium, dimensions)
– E-mail address and link to website
Email submissions to email@example.com
Entry Deadline May 1, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Bergh at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Having my exhibition at the Hutchinson Art Center was a rewarding experience on multiple levels. This opportunity allowed my research to grow thought the exploration of new concepts. I was able to engage with people in the community, where I met local collectors who have become patrons of my mine showing continued support.”
– Molly Uravitch. The Visitors
“Hutchinson Center for the Arts has a great venue for showing art works. The variety of colors and textures in the space gives the work a stronger appeal.”
-Eva Margaret. Being Human